Tell Scope about attending a remote benefit assessment or looking for work during lockdown
We would like to hear from disabled people who have had a remote benefit assessment, or who have been looking for work during the coronavirus lockdown.
In March, the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP) suspended face-to-face benefits assessments in response to the lockdown. Since then, the DWP has carried out remote assessments, including over the phone.
We particularly want to understand disabled people’s experiences of telephone-based assessments.
We also want to understand disabled people’s experiences of looking for work during the pandemic.
If either of these apply to you, and you would like to share your experience with Scope, you can do so by completing this survey.
Please note, you do not need to have attended a remote benefit assessment and looked for work during lockdown to complete the survey. Questions will be different depending on which situation applies to you.
We will use this survey to help inform Scope’s influencing and campaigning on benefits and employment over the autumn.
Survey responses are anonymous. You do not need to share your personal details unless you wish to do so.
Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
Want to tell us how we're doing? Complete our feedback form now.
- 54.1K All Categories
- 10.6K Start here and say hello!
- 5.1K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities
- 156 Community updates
- 12.1K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 797 Work and employment
- 589 Education
- 1.2K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 292 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 266 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.7K Talk about money
- 2.2K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.6K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.6K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4.1K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 688 Chronic pain and pain management
- 707 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 759 Autism and neurodiversity
- 938 Mental health and wellbeing
- 311 Sensory impairments