PIP — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.

PIP

tery
tery Member Posts: 3 Listener
Good morning, I have just been awarde pip at the lowest. I had a telephone assessment and to be honest I went to pieces, I have suffered with mental health problems for many years and take SERTRALINE, I received the decision makers report and it bears no resemblance to what was stated in the telephone assessment, She wriote that I was calm, not anxious and not hostile,but I was all of those things, Why do these people tell lies to stop us getting the help we need, I have worked for the past 12 yrs but have had to stop because I have other medical problems, ie- osteoarthritis in both legs, a burst disc in the spine and also I have 4 trapped nerves in the spine which causes severe leg spasms. None of this was mentioned in the decision. Just makes my blood boil.

Comments

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.