Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Highway Code Your Views Needed
Highway Code: your views needed to improve safety
This week (31 August) a consultation has been launched seeking your views on proposed changes to the Highway Code.
The review is being held by the Department for Transport, to improve safety on pavements for:
The main changes being proposed
The main changes being proposed are to:
You can read and respond to the consultation online, complete a form or send an email to share your views.
Specialist Information Officer and Cerebral Palsy Programme Lead
Want to tell us about your experience in the community? Talk to our chatbot and let us know.
- 55.4K All Categories
- 10.8K Start here and say hello!
- 5.3K Coffee lounge
- 4.1K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.6K Research and opportunities
- 160 Community updates
- 12.3K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 844 Work and employment
- 601 Education
- 1.2K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1.1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 305 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 270 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 22.4K Talk about money
- 2.3K Benefits and financial support
- 4.5K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.9K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.7K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4.2K Talk about your impairment
- 1.4K Cerebral palsy
- 709 Chronic pain and pain management
- 720 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 775 Autism and neurodiversity
- 953 Mental health and wellbeing
- 315 Sensory impairments