Need help moving — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.

Need help moving

Tony60 Member Posts: 18 Connected
Hi. I have been through the council (housing and social services), through various housing associations and charities but can not find the support I need. I desperately want to move for several reasons, not least is my CP getting worse. Can anyone recommend someone to actually physically talk to face-to-face so that I can really discuss my circumstances?



Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.