Council Tax Reduction — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.

Council Tax Reduction

OverlyAnxious Member Posts: 1,795 Disability Gamechanger

Not sure if I'm being daft here but I can't seem to find the answer to what seems like a simple question!

Can I find out the amount of CTR that I'd be entitled to before I move to a new place?  I've noticed a few of the places that I can now afford rent on are in band B rather than A, and would like to know exactly how much extra council tax I'd have to budget for.  I've tried the .gov site but that just directs me to the council website, and the council website just gives the option to apply for CTR, rather than 'quoting' for it.



Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.