Fantasy League - 2020/2021 - Page 3 — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Fantasy League - 2020/2021

13»

Comments

• WestHam06
    WestHam06 Community member, Scope Volunteer Posts: 1,396 Pioneering
    Hi @Ross_Scope
                                  Sorry for the late reply, hope you are well. I too, had an average week, so I can't complain. I agree, I am not a fan of VAR, I think it is ruining the game and it is too inconsistent for me. Football, for me, is about being in the moment and just admiring the game within the rules, VAR is taking it to the extreme and taking the beauty out of the game.  I think Leeds will do well this season, you play great football! Thank you
  • Ross_Alumni
    Ross_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,652 Disability Gamechanger
    I would agree with you @WestHam06, I never wanted VAR to be introduced to the sport in the first place. I was fine with accepting human error from the referees and just getting on with the match.

how do you feel about West Ham's season so far?
    Online Community Coordinator

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Did you receive a helpful reply to your discussion? Fill out our feedback form and let us know about it.
  • Ross_Alumni
    How's your team coming along @WestHam06
    ?

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Did you receive a helpful reply to your discussion? Fill out our feedback form and let us know about it.
  • WestHam06
    Hi @Ross Scope, 
                                 How are you? How is your team doing? My team is doing ok thank you, I just can't seem to get the captaincy right. I captained Vardy this week thinking 'Leicester have Fulham, he's bound to score' and then look what happened there :astonished: though he did get an assist (no disrespect to Fulham, they deserved it) Though considering it's my first time playing, I'm relatively happy :) How are you finding it? Thank you
  • Ross_Alumni
    I'm well thanks @WestHam06, how are you? 

And oh dear that's a shame about Vardy, I would have had him as a certain to score in that game. 

I'm struggling with injuries, I keep having occasions where a player ends up being injured when I don't expect them to be.

• WestHam06
    I know what you mean and I've experienced managers not playing players when I was so certain they would play (Pep at City resting Sterling :)) I hope you have a good game week this week and that Leeds beat Chelsea :) Thank you 
  • Ross_Alumni
    Thank you @WestHam06, I hope West Ham beat man Utd :) 

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.