If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Anxiety and depression

Options
willow12
willow12 Community member Posts: 278 Empowering
Hi ladies and gents I wont be on much today I'm having a real bad day with my anxiety and etc hope your all well and have a fab day takecare stay safe 

Comments

• 66Mustang
    66Mustang Community member Posts: 14,986 Championing
    Options
    Sorry to hear you aren’t feeling too good today :( I hope you feel better soon
  • willow12
    Options
    @66Mustang thank you 
  • Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Scope Posts: 10,581 Championing
    Options
    Hi @willow12, sorry to hear you aren't having a good day. We're around all day if you need some company. :)
    Scope

• chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,200 Championing
    Options
    Hi @willow12 - I'm sorry to read you're not so good today. Thank you for your kind wishes, & as Chloe says, we're always here if you'd like some company, or distract yourself a little with the games in the 'Coffee lounge' again. :)
  • willow12
    Options
    @Chloe_Scope and @ chiarieds thank you ever so much means alot 
  • janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Championing
    Options
    Sorry you arew feeling anxious today and glad yo see you have been joining in , I will be around at the weekend ttoo if you want to chat
  • willow12
    Options
    @janer1967 thank you means alot 
  • Coffeebreak
    Coffeebreak Community member Posts: 8 Listener
    Options
    Hi willow12, I have anxiety as well, it is good that we are able to share.
  • willow12
    Options
    @Coffeebreak hi yeah it can be hard for me at times tho as it can be for others with anxiety and depression I have good days but also have dark days hope your well 
  • Coffeebreak
    Options
    I listened to a talk today that explained that anxiety could be alleviated by doing things that make you feel safe and well, at least this is how I understood it. 
    What helps you?
  • willow12
    Options
    @Coffeebreak atm nothing is helping me some days I just wanna stay in bed but I cant as I have 6 kids too look after 3 have complex needs plus I have my own health problems so I just take 1 day at a time 
  • Coffeebreak
    Options
    I have two children with SEN, but not at all comparing my situation to yours.. To be honest sometimes nothing helps me either. 
     I am here for you.
  • willow12
    Options
    @Coffeebreak thank you means alot I'm here for you too I have an 11 year old with downs syndrome and learning issues and a 5 year old with autism epilepsy hypermobility he also has a non symmetrical brain and 1 of the holes in his brain is slightly bigger than the other he also has learning issues and sensory issues plus I have a 3 year old with suspected autism and fragile x syndrome but I love all my kids the same they are my world plus last July i lost my baby boy he had Edward's syndrome and all his insides was on the out I lost him at 15 weeks pregnant he died in my womb ??
  • willow12
    Options
    My 3 year old has hypermobilty too and speech and learning issues 
  • Coffeebreak
    Options
    I am so sorry to hear about your baby boy.  You are a wonderful mother, you are coping with a lot. Be kind to yourself.
  • willow12
    Options
    @Coffeebreak thank you in life I have my partner and kids but there enough for me as a child I was brought up in foster care but I'm a very strong independent woman I'm thankful too the god above for what I have and I never dwell on what I haven't got 
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.