Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Pip and social support Supreme Court ruling.
Hi I’ve read the ruling and I’m confused. Are they going to be checking everyone’s claim or is it just for claims that began after 2016 ? I scored 2 on the discripter and currently have 11 points.I can not attend appointments or leave the house without support from my mental health team or Son. My reports also says this. My son said I should write in and ask for my claim to be looked at. My understanding was they will write to us if affected by the ruling. Any clarity would be gratefully received.
- 54.1K All Categories
- 10.6K Start here and say hello!
- 5.1K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities
- 156 Community updates
- 12.1K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 797 Work and employment
- 589 Education
- 1.2K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 291 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 266 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.7K Talk about money
- 2.2K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.6K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.6K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4.1K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 687 Chronic pain and pain management
- 707 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 759 Autism and neurodiversity
- 937 Mental health and wellbeing
- 311 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.