Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Online Speech Therapy
I started online speech therapy platform, not only due to the current COVID situation, but also this is a new way to get access to therapist. We have kids as young as 3 years old making progress via Teletherapy (online speech and language therapy), with the little ones around the age of 3 is also about parents coaching.
Kids enjoying time with the therapist, the sessions are fun, interactive activities' teletherapy can give them (story time with therapist, building Lego, interactive games, boom cards, colouring, drawing, exploring their imagination)
Online Speech and Language therapy is not TV pre-recorded or online app or a game!
Teletherapy is same as face to face just using the advantages of technology and network connection.
- Children Speech Therapy
- Adults Speech Therapy
If you have any questions, please let me know.
<moderator removed - advertising not allowed on community>
- All Categories
- 12.8K Start here and say hello!
- 6.5K Coffee lounge
- 40 Games room
- 423 Cost of living
- 4.4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.9K Research and opportunities
- 208 Community updates
- 9.2K Talk about your situation
- 2.1K Children, parents, and families
- 1.5K Work and employment
- 785 Education
- 1.6K Housing and independent living
- 1.4K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 611 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 370 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 758 Transport and travel
- 30.4K Talk about money
- 4.3K Benefits and financial support
- 5.1K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 16.4K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 4.6K Universal Credit (UC)
- 6.2K Talk about your impairment
- 1.8K Cerebral palsy
- 857 Chronic pain and pain management
- 160 Physical and neurological impairments
- 1.1K Autism and neurodiversity
- 1.2K Mental health and wellbeing
- 322 Sensory impairments
- 818 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions