Coffee lounge
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

Happy Saturday

willow12willow12 Member Posts: 280 Pioneering
Hello everyone I hope your all ok it's very wet here and cold just prepped a homemade curry it's in slowcooker already hope yous all have good day in whatever yous have planned takecare people and stay safe 

Replies

• Tori_ScopeTori_Scope Community Team Posts: 2,747 Disability Gamechanger
    Happy Saturday @willow12! It's very wet and miserable here too. Mmm a curry from the slowcooker sounds delicious, what have you put in it? 
    Online Community Coordinator, she/her

Want to tell us about your experience on the community? Talk to our chatbot here and let us know what you think
  • willow12willow12 Member Posts: 280 Pioneering
    @Tori_Scope in I have put chicken breast fillets onions mushrooms sweetcorn and sauce plus got rice popadoms nachos and nan breads 
    What a feast @willow12! I hope you enjoy it later. Are you up to anything else today? 

Want to tell us about your experience on the community? Talk to our chatbot here and let us know what you think
    @Tori_Scope thank you all my housework done so just going too do kids homework with them it's all online now and then read books then watch movies wbu?
    Sounds like a lovely productive Saturday @willow12! I'm working this weekend, but I'll probably watch some TV with my housemates this evening. 

@Tori_Scope that sounds like a good plan 
  • DereshaDeresha Member Posts: 28 Connected
    I somehow quite fancy a curry now! Maybe tomorrow.

Today my son and I have watched Toy Story 1-3 under a duvet and munched on grapes, that’s it so far. We have chocolate buttons to watch Britain’s Got Talent later.  It’s all tv and munchies today -oops.
    Widow/Mum to a child who is ventilator dependent via tracheostomy, he is deaf and autistic, and homeschooled.
  • woodbinewoodbine Member Posts: 2,204 Disability Gamechanger
    Looks like summers gone, wet and cold here but its not been a bad year if you exclude covid, so happy Saturday all, its bacon/eggs/tomatoes/hash browns for tea tonight.
    That's a dream Saturday @Deresha! Treat yourself.

• roberttaylor570roberttaylor570 Member Posts: 568 Pioneering
    Bit of a nothing much doing day so far.  Woke early looked at the weather and decided waiting for a bus in that wasn't an option so didn't go to church this morning.  I am getting a lift tomorrow so no problems.  I nipped to the corner shop, if nipped is the right word for me with arthritic knees and hip.  Listening to Organ music from Sweden now waiting for dinner.  Lazy Saturday.
  • 66Mustang66Mustang Member Posts: 3,739 Disability Gamechanger
    I’ve been to the shops but didn’t buy anything and am now enjoying a beer :)
Sign in or join us to comment.