If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Scope Friday Lottery. I'm a Winner

Options
roberttaylor570
roberttaylor570 Community member Posts: 574 Pioneering
I have just joined this lottery to help raise funds  for Scope and to support our Online community.  At the time I joined I was also entered into the Free Draw

Today I received a cheque for £5 as a gift from the Free Draw

Why not join and help Scope pay for this wonderful online community?

Comments

• Oxonlady
    Oxonlady Scope Member Posts: 566 Pioneering
    Options
    Hi @roberttaylor570, well done.

I've been doing the Scope lottery for quite a while now. Hopefully I'll be a winner soon! 
  • roberttaylor570
    roberttaylor570 Community member Posts: 574 Pioneering
    Options
    @Oxonlady I hope so too.  when I joined they said there weren't many playing and were trying to recruit new players.
  • janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Great news about the win 
  • 66Mustang
    66Mustang Community member Posts: 14,983 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Congrats :)
  • Cher_Alumni
    Cher_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,734 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    @roberttaylor570 Well done!!  :)
    Online Community Co-ordinator

Want to tell us about your experience on the online community?  Talk to our chatbot and let us know.

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
  • Ross_Alumni
    Ross_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,650 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Well done @roberttaylor570 :) 

Online Community Coordinator

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Did you receive a helpful reply to your discussion? Fill out our feedback form and let us know about it.
  • Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,581 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Scope

• Cher_Alumni
    Options
    Brilliant!! Thank you @earthchild23 and good luck  :)

Want to tell us about your experience on the online community?  Talk to our chatbot and let us know.

• janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Just signed up for double entry fingers crossed for everyone
  • Tori_Scope
    Tori_Scope Scope Posts: 12,499 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Thanks all- and the very best of luck! 

National Campaigns Officer at Scope, she/her

• Tammyjane33
    Tammyjane33 Community member Posts: 764 Pioneering
    Options
    I have just joined this lottery to help raise funds  for Scope and to support our Online community.  At the time I joined I was also entered into the Free Draw

Today I received a cheque for £5 as a gift from the Free Draw

Why not join and help Scope pay for this wonderful online community?
    Congratulations @rob@roberttaylor570 that's great news. Thank you for sharing.
    Tammy 
  • 66Mustang
    Options
    I want to donate a small amount to Scope but I can’t commit to signing up for the lottery. Is there a way to donate to the online community, as this is what has helped me, or do all the donations go into one big pot?

Thanks
  • Cher_Alumni
    Options
    @66Mustang Ah that's very kind  <3  

I believe the donations are shared amongst our services including our helpline, sleep right service, support to work service, etc.  For more information on how to donate, including one-off payments, visit this information webpage but please feel no pressure to do so!  

• 66Mustang
    edited October 2020
    Options
    Thanks a lot for the tips @Cher_Scope. I wanted to donate to the forum as it has helped me directly but I am more than happy to donate to Scope as a whole. If nothing else I feel I wouldn’t be on the PIP rate that I deserve without the help of members of forum so I do owe something back. However I also benefit every day from the company of the coffee lounge as well and want to support even if not very significantly. :)
  • Cher_Alumni
    edited October 2020
    Options
    @66Mustang Thank you so much for saying that, I'll feed it back to the team  :) Please only donate what you can afford, but know we truly appreciate it!

• 66Mustang
    Options
    Thanks @Cher_Scope :)
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.