DLA when applying for UC — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.

DLA when applying for UC

jaktag Member Posts: 19 Courageous
Hi can you please tell me if when you apply for UC after been on IS if you get the DLA paid as a seperate benefit still or will it be stopped and calculated in to the UC claim.My daughter is just changing from IS to UC after a change in circumstances and is confuse,she gets DLA for her autistic 8 yr old and can not wotk out if the DLA will still be paid as normal.Thank you.



Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.