Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
STAART ART prize competition
STAART ART 2nd Prize competition: Cats and Dogs
We are delighted to be hosting a second prize STAART ART competition. Anybody, anywhere, any age can get involved. The first prize is £25 Amazon voucher and there are three runner-up prizes of £10 each. You can enter as many pictures as you like. The winners will be announced on 7th November 2020.
We will be using the images in the STAART colouring books for this competition. To enter:
- Choose a cat or dog image from either of the STAART colouring books. Both colouring books can be found here: https://www.gre.ac.uk/study/support/disability/staart/art
- Colour in the image to your choice of colour or materials. This can be done electronically or by hand.
- Put your first name, age, location and the name of your cat/dog.
- Post it to the STAART Art Facebook page by 31st October 2020:
- 52.9K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 148 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 756 Work and employment
- 574 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 276 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 263 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.2K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.4K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 673 Chronic pain and pain management
- 699 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 751 Autism and neurodiversity
- 926 Mental health and wellbeing
- 297 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.