Dating and relationships
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.
Receiving too many notifications? Adjust your notification settings.

Hi, my name is davie80105!

davie80105davie80105 Member Posts: 1 Listener
edited October 2020 in Dating and relationships
I am just looking to meet someone just for fun, maybe more in time to come. Please do not read fun as just sex, I am 58 and have Cerebral Palsy

Replies

• janer1967janer1967 Community champion Posts: 7,202 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @davie80105 welcome yo the community 

You will meet lots if people here but this is not a dating site it is a site for disabled people to get advice and share their experiences and communicate with each other 

You may want to look at our relationship section for more info 
  • Tori_ScopeTori_Scope Community Team Posts: 3,210 Disability Gamechanger
    Welcome to the community @davie80105 :)

As @janer1967 said, we're not a dating site, and we don't allow users to share personal information such as phone numbers or email addresses. That being said, you're more than welcome to share your experience of sex and relationships on the community. Cher recently wrote a post on sex and disability for National Sexual Health Week that yo might like to read. You might also like to have a scroll through our Dating and Relationships category

Feel free to get involved in any conversations that interest you, and let us know if there's anything we can do to help. 

Online Community Coordinator, she/her

Want to tell us about your experience on the community? Talk to our chatbot here and let us know what you think
Sign in or join us to comment.