This Fridays Carers Group with Healthwatch Birmingham
Attention all carers, parents of adults or children with disabilities.
This week in our carers online session, Cerebral Palsy Midlands and Noah’s Star will be welcoming Healthwatch Birmingham and Mark McKinley, Volunteer and Engagement Officer will be joining our zoom meeting to talk to us about their service to our community, particularly in the Health and Social Care Sector.
The Zoom meeting will take place at 11am this Friday and as always we would really welcome you to come join us with a cuppa so we can help you with any of the challenges that you may be facing in these uncertain times.
Here is the link for the Zoom Meeting - https://us02web.zoom.us/j/89185698769
We look forward to seeing you there
Sarah at CP Midlands
Specialist Information Officer and Cerebral Palsy Programme Lead
Want to tell us about your experience in the community? Talk to our chatbot and let us know.
- 53.1K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 149 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 761 Work and employment
- 578 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 277 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 264 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.2K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.5K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 676 Chronic pain and pain management
- 700 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 751 Autism and neurodiversity
- 929 Mental health and wellbeing
- 298 Sensory impairments