What star sign are you? ? — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

What star sign are you? ?

Tammyjane33
Tammyjane33 Community member Posts: 765 Pioneering
I'll go first - I was born in May so that makes my starsign a taurus, so character wise (if I live up to it)  makes me :
?Independent. Independence is one of the most well-known traits of a Taurus woman. .
?Emotionally Strong. The female Taurus is very emotionally powerful and can handle huge amounts of stress. 
?Loyal. A typical Taurus woman is quite loyal.
?Introverted
Many wouldn't guess Taurus women are naturally introverts since they don't hesitate to take on leadership roles and they have no problem with going after what they want. 
? Quick to Temper
It's rare for a Taurus woman to become so upset that she loses her temper, but when she does, it's not easily forgotten. Chances are, she's put up with a lot of stress before reaching a breaking point, so her outbursts are intense. She can be very stubborn about the points she makes and won't budge on her views unless she's given a very good reason to change them. 

Most importantly I have a good heart ❤️

Comments

• woodbine
    woodbine Community member Posts: 11,519 Disability Gamechanger
    edited October 2020
    February 1st makes me an Aquarian, i'll be 62 years young next year, another year older and deeper in debt as they say lol   :)
    2024 The year of the general election...the time for change is coming 💡

• 66Mustang
    66Mustang Community member Posts: 13,367 Disability Gamechanger
    edited October 2020

I was never into these but I decided to have a look to see how accurate it was for me...

Apparently I am a Scorpio...

Strengths: resourceful, brave, passionate, stubborn, a true friend

I guess they are kind of accurate. I am definitely stubborn :D and passionate, similar things I guess? I do try to be brave and overcome my anxieties. 

Weaknesses: distrusting, jealous, secretive, violent

Yep all true except for jealous. Also I am not violent personally but I do support police/army use of force and think they should be allowed to use more force to deal with bad people who deserve it so I guess “violent” is somewhat accurate of me.

Scorpio are passionate and assertive - no I’m definitely not assertive!

Scorpio is a great leader - no I am not good at leading!

Scorpios are known by their calm and cool behaviour - yes I am calm in a stressful situation

I guess it is half accurate? :smiley:

Thanks for the thread it was fun looking this up. Sorry I waffled a bit probably more than you wanted me to haha.

• janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    I am a Leo but no idea of what my star sign traits are 
  • Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 10,821 Scope online community team
    I’m a Scorpio too @66Mustang but I’m not sure how many of those traits suit me. ?

Community Manager
    Scope
  • 66Mustang
    66Mustang Community member Posts: 13,367 Disability Gamechanger
    janer1967 said:
    I am a Leo but no idea of what my star sign traits are 
    Check this site

https://www.astrology-zodiac-signs.com/zodiac-signs/leo/

I agree with the strengths for you but not the weaknesses by the way!
  • chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,007 Disability Gamechanger
    I'm a Cancer - which I believe is a good home maker, which I hope I've been. Don't know much else about it. Leo's 'I think' are supposed to be natural leaders. :)
  • janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    @66Mustang I can agree with a lot of that and some of the weaknesses too 
  • roberttaylor570
    roberttaylor570 Community member Posts: 575 Pioneering
    I am a Sagittarius.  I love to travel.  Straight as an arrow.
  • Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    I'm Pisces, apparently this is what I'm like.  :D 

Pisces are very friendly, so they often find themselves in a company of very different people. Pisces are selfless, they are always willing to help others, without hoping to get anything back.

Pisces is a Water sign and as such this zodiac sign is characterized by empathy and expressed emotional capacity.

Scope

• leeCal
    leeCal Community member Posts: 7,550 Disability Gamechanger
    That makes you sound like an angel @Chloe_Scope !

“This is my simple religion. No need for temples. No need for complicated philosophy. Your own mind, your own heart is the temple. Your philosophy is simple kindness.” 
    ― Dalai Lama XIV

• Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    leeCal said:
    That makes you sound like an angel @Chloe_Scope !
    Obviously all lies!  :D  ;)
    Scope

• Cher_Alumni
    Cher_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,741 Disability Gamechanger
    I'm a virgo and I'd say its me down to a tee!

Strengths: Loyal, analytical, kind, hardworking, practical

Weaknesses: Shyness, worry, overly critical of self and others, all work and no play

from this website

Online Community Co-ordinator

Want to tell us about your experience on the online community?  Talk to our chatbot and let us know.

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
  • Ami2301
    Ami2301 Community member Posts: 7,942 Disability Gamechanger
    I'm an Aquarius, not sure whatnthe traits are..
    Disability Gamechanger - 2019
  • Tori_Scope
    Tori_Scope Scope Posts: 12,488 Disability Gamechanger
    I'm also Aquarius. This is mine (@ami2301 @woodbine)
    Strengths: Progressive, original, independent, humanitarian
    Weaknesses: Runs from emotional expression, temperamental, uncompromising, aloof
    Aquarius likes: Fun with friends, helping others, fighting for causes, intellectual conversation, a good listener
    Aquarius dislikes: Limitations, broken promises, being lonely, dull or boring situations, people who disagree with them
    National Campaigns Officer, she/her

Join our call for an equal future.
  • Ami2301
    Ami2301 Community member Posts: 7,942 Disability Gamechanger
    I'm definitely temperamental at the moment ? I like to think I have intellectual conversations, hubby would probably say different though!
    Disability Gamechanger - 2019
  • Ross_Alumni
    Ross_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,652 Disability Gamechanger
    I'm a capricorn, which apparently means I'm intelligent, have good discipline and I'm a loyal person.

I share my birthday with Dolly Parton
    Online Community Coordinator

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Did you receive a helpful reply to your discussion? Fill out our feedback form and let us know about it.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.