Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Hi, my name is 87878amy and I need PIP advice.
HI THERE- I AM IN A POSITION WITH MY PIP AND REALLY NEED HELP. I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO COPE WITH PTSD AND I HAVE JUST NOTICED THAT MY PIP AWARD IS OVER 20 POINTS SHORT AND THE APEAL ANSWER IS A JOKE. I DON'T WANT TO ROCK THE BOAT WITH THEM BUT I CAN'T HAVE SOMEONE ASSESS ME IN MY HOME AND NOT BE QUALIFIED. I HAVE N.E.S.D AND 16 OTHER CONDITIONS. I SHOULD BE ON THE TOP RATE DAILY BUT I SCORED JUST 8 POINTS.
- 55.2K All Categories
- 10.8K Start here and say hello!
- 5.3K Coffee lounge
- 4.1K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.6K Research and opportunities
- 160 Community updates
- 12.3K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 837 Work and employment
- 600 Education
- 1.2K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1.1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 302 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 268 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 22.3K Talk about money
- 2.3K Benefits and financial support
- 4.5K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.8K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.7K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4.2K Talk about your impairment
- 1.4K Cerebral palsy
- 704 Chronic pain and pain management
- 718 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 773 Autism and neurodiversity
- 952 Mental health and wellbeing
- 314 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.