Welcomes and introductions
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.
Receiving too many notifications? Adjust your notification settings.

Hi, my name is Tj72!

Tj72Tj72 Member Posts: 3 Listener
HI i am new to this group, but have found i have lost alot of friends due to chronic pain. So i decided to join a pain support group.

Replies

• janer1967janer1967 Community champion Posts: 7,466 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi and welcome glad you have joined 

I am sorry to hear you have list friends said as it is when you have health problems you find out who your true friends are 

We are very friendly here and I look forward to seeing you around 

Lots of members like our coffee lounge 
  • woodbinewoodbine Member Posts: 3,010 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Tj72 hope you are ok this evening and welcome to scope a great community, it's amazing isn't it that when illness enters by one door friends disappear out of the other, as @janer1967 says hope to see you around.
    my advice is given freely and is correct to the best of my knowledge.
  • Ross_ScopeRoss_Scope Community Team Posts: 2,511 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Tj72 and welcome to the community. How are you today? 

Like the others above, I'm sorry to hear that you feel as though you've lost friends due to your chronic pain. Hopefully you can make new friends being a part of this community, it's a very supportive place :) 
    Online Community Coordinator

Want to tell us about your experience on the community? Talk to our chatbot and let us know.
  • chiariedschiarieds Community champion Posts: 6,897 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Tj72 - welcome to this great community from me also. Please have a look around & join in the discussions, or visit our virtual 'Coffee lounge' to meet other members. There are links to all the discussions at the top of this page. I hope you'll find some good company here. :)
  • Tori_ScopeTori_Scope Community Team Posts: 3,299 Disability Gamechanger
    A big welcome to the community from me too @Tj72 :) Many of our members experience chronic pain, so you're definitely not alone. You might like to take a look at our chronic pain category too. 
    Online Community Coordinator, she/her

Want to tell us about your experience on the community? Talk to our chatbot here and let us know what you think
  • Chloe_ScopeChloe_Scope Scope Posts: 10,664 Disability Gamechanger
    Welcome to the community @Tj72. Chronic pain can feel isolating, I hope you are able to connect with others in a similar situation here. How are you feeling this morning? :)
    Community Partner
    Scope

Tell us what you think?
    Complete our feedback form to help us to improve your community.
Sign in or join us to comment.