Coffee lounge
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

missed the party

topkat1topkat1 Member Posts: 8 Courageous
Hi all, I'm sort of new on here...keep dipping in and out to read stuff but seldom join in...but today I wanted to say something.  I have just read about the 'Virtual Birthday' Party you had the other day for two of our members and just have to say it's the best thing I've read in ages! I was soooo impressed by your awesomeness guys....I could imagine myself being there and sooo wanted to join in! So Happy Birthday (belated) to Poppy?? and Mustang?? sorry but can't see the names now....and well done to those who hosted the party and joined in. It was such a pleasure to see such community spirit and has really made my day! Thanks xx

Replies

• janer1967janer1967 Community champion Posts: 6,096 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi and welcome @topkat1 glad you have joined in today 

We are really friendly and supportive and hope to see you around 
  • Cher_ScopeCher_Scope Community Team Posts: 2,376 Disability Gamechanger
    @topkat1 Woop woop!! I'm glad it made you smile :)  As you can tell, we like to have a giggle and celebrate each others special days.  If ever you want to get involved in our chats please feel free to jump straight in, we'd love for you to be a part of it.

Thank you again, it's always nice to get good feedback! 
    Online Community Co-ordinator

Want to tell us about your experience on the community? Talk to our chatbot and let us know. 
  • leeCalleeCal Member Posts: 2,672 Disability Gamechanger
    Welcome @topkat1 and best wishes 🙂
  • 66Mustang66Mustang Member Posts: 3,689 Disability Gamechanger
    Hello @topkat1, I thought it was awesome too and great community spirit like you say. :)

It would be great to see you post on the forum more often, the more the merrier, but only if you feel comfortable to do so.:smiley:

Also thanks for the birthday wishes!
  • poppy123456poppy123456 Community champion Posts: 22,136 Disability Gamechanger
    HI and welcome,

Thank you for the birthday wishes! We are an extremely friendly community here so please feel free to join in any of the discussions or maybe even start a thread of your own :)
    Community champion and proud winner of the 2019 empowering others award. This award was given for supporting disabled people and their families for the benefit advice i have given to members here on the community.
  • chiariedschiarieds Community champion Posts: 6,231 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @topkat1 - it was 'virtually' the best party I've been to! Do join in with things here when you feel you can; as mentioned this is a very friendly community......so don't be late for another party.  :)
  • Tori_ScopeTori_Scope Community Team Posts: 2,747 Disability Gamechanger
    How are you today @topkat1
    Online Community Coordinator, she/her

Want to tell us about your experience on the community? Talk to our chatbot here and let us know what you think
  • Ross_ScopeRoss_Scope Community Team Posts: 2,001 Pioneering
    I will ensure I'm here for the next one :) Do virtual parties have virtual dancing? I like dancing at parties.
    Online Community Coordinator

Want to tell us about your experience on the community? Talk to our chatbot and let us know.
  • topkat1topkat1 Member Posts: 8 Courageous
    @Tori_Scope I'm good thanks, bit  bored as I'm in isolation because my niece and her partner have this horrible virus. But could be worse...and they are both doing well. How are you all today? x

• topkat1topkat1 Member Posts: 8 Courageous
    @chiarieds Thanks, I will try not to  :) . Have a good day x
  • Ross_ScopeRoss_Scope Community Team Posts: 2,001 Pioneering
    Hope your partner and niece recover from the virus soon @topkat1

I'm quite well thank you, how are you today? Doing anything nice this weekend?
    Online Community Coordinator

Sign in or join us to comment.