Assessment report — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Assessment report

tara2019
tara2019 Community member Posts: 234 Pioneering
Hi all just a update received text from dwp today got straight on phone and rung them. After 1hr 10mins lady answered I then asked for copy of my report she then said have you had your decision I said no but still want a copy now please she we don't send reports out before a decision made and case managers don't make a decision on the report lol I stopped her n said ive been here before I insist im wanting the report sending now she then got the report off and sent it today my advice to anyone ringing for a report you are intitled to get this and must insist and dont be fobbed off ? next week I will be phoning dwp on uc report and again will insist ? 

Comments

• janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Good for you for insisting 
  • tara2019
    Yes dwp tried to fob me off I put this on cause I've read a few people been fobbed off and ino when my work tried to get rid of me everytime I had reports done I had a copy sent to me as my employer did hope this will help others on this forum ive had good advice and have read loads ? 
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,321 Disability Gamechanger
    Just so that you're aware when you request the report for your work capability assessment they may not agree to send it until the decision is made. This does happen a lot when claiming UC. All you can do is request it and see what they say.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • tara2019
    Thanks poppy uc is a new thing to me ive had 2 letters saying you can't request the report  with the uc assessment she introduced herself as a doctor my doctors are supporting me I think that biggest challenge is pip I and mt doctors will do what they can to support me through uc also I need to add the uc doctor assor said im a very ill person I must say tho im so glad I joined this site you all been brilliant I thankyou ? x
  • Ross_Alumni
    Ross_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,652 Disability Gamechanger
    I'm glad the community has been helpful for you @tara2019 :) 
    Online Community Coordinator

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Did you receive a helpful reply to your discussion? Fill out our feedback form and let us know about it.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.