Which celebrity do you think is the most down to earth? — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Which celebrity do you think is the most down to earth?

Options
Tammyjane33
Tammyjane33 Community member Posts: 765 Pioneering
I have met Sam Bailey who appeared and won on the x factor as she is from my home town and she is so down to earth and lovely to speak to in person :) 

Comments

• janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    I think those that have come from nowhere are more down to earth but I am afraid they get too caught up in the fame and fortune and forget what is is like to be without very quickly

Those that fight for important issues are more grounded like the footballer fighting for free school meals
  • 66Mustang
    66Mustang Community member Posts: 13,643 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Karl Pilkington in my opinion
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 1,651 Connected
    Options
    John "Basil Fawlty" Cleese, he's one of the funniest people in the World and a top bloke, when the silly idiot Guardian readers complained about the old Fawlty Towers episode about Germans and got it removed from Britbox, John was the first to call them out for PC gone mad and it was promptly reinstated, I mean come on, it was the mid 70's, sure some of the jokes were a bit outdated by modern standards but no one cared back then.

• vikingqueen
    vikingqueen Scope Member Posts: 1,432 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
          Marcus Rashford, he hasn't forgotten his roots and remembers the struggle his mother had bringing her family up. Respect to him for all he is doing.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.