Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Can you help with a research request from the UN?
We’re helping a health researcher compile research for the OHCR which is the United Nations Human Rights Office of the High Commissioner
The researcher is looking into the impact of the pandemic on disabled people and would like to speak to one to two people who have experienced issues since it began with one or more of the following
- triage guidelines
- do Not Resuscitate notices
- lack of access to PPE and medicines
If you are interested in taking part, contact [email protected] and use the subject line UN.
Did you receive a helpful reply to your discussion? Fill out our feedback form and let us know about it.
- 55.5K All Categories
- 10.8K Start here and say hello!
- 5.3K Coffee lounge
- 4.1K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.6K Research and opportunities
- 161 Community updates
- 12.3K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 845 Work and employment
- 602 Education
- 1.2K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1.1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 305 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 270 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 22.4K Talk about money
- 2.3K Benefits and financial support
- 4.5K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.9K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.7K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4.2K Talk about your impairment
- 1.4K Cerebral palsy
- 711 Chronic pain and pain management
- 720 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 774 Autism and neurodiversity
- 954 Mental health and wellbeing
- 315 Sensory impairments