Just... why? - Page 3 — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Just... why?

Options
13»

Comments

• 66Mustang
    66Mustang Community member Posts: 13,728 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Why are handwash bottles not made in a way that allows every drop to be used?  Either the base needs to dip in the middle (with a solid ring around the lower edge) or they need longer pump tubes to reach an edge!
    I agree with this!! I don’t like waste so I always have to unscrew the top and use the remaining product from the bottom of the bottle!!
  • Cress
    Cress Community member Posts: 1,012 Pioneering
    Options
    Why the sizes 10/12?
    Is it going to be too tight for a size twelve or too loose for a size 10?
    Surely, they are going to be a size 12?  So just call it that...although a bit of a moot point as sizes in different shops do vary so much..
  • 66Mustang
    66Mustang Community member Posts: 13,728 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    I don’t know what the logic is behind ladies’ clothes sizes, maybe someone knows

Mens are simply the circumference of the waist in inches
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 1,651 Connected
    Options
    Ami2301 said:
    I've never been to a Comic Con but I really hope to at some point @MrAllen1976 have you been to any prior to this year?
    Loads, including out of Town ones.

The last one I went to was the YCC Mini Con at The HUBS in Town, a good event.

If you have a look at http://www.unleashedevents.co.uk/ you'll find a load of local and National events throughout the UK scheduled for next year.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.