Can anyone help please pip and income support — Scope | Disability forum
Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.

Can anyone help please pip and income support

mk2000 Member Posts: 57 Connected
I was receiving standard pip and my decision got.changed to enchanced does that mean my income support benefit will go higher or will it stay the same thanks 



Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.