Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Zoom event: Breaking down barriers for disabled writers 27/11/20
Screenwriter and playwright Jack Thorne (most recently wrote the BBC adaptation of Philip Pullman's 'His Dark Materials') will be speaking about:
To attend you need to register before 4pm tomorrow (Wednesday 25 November) via this eventbrite link.
While the actual event will take place between 4pm - 5pm this Friday with people advised to attend 5-10 minutes early.
It'd be great if some of our budding writers could attend and report back
Want to tell us about your experience on the online community? Talk to our chatbot and let us know.
- All Categories
- 12.8K Start here and say hello!
- 6.5K Coffee lounge
- 35 Games room
- 422 Cost of living
- 4.4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.9K Research and opportunities
- 209 Community updates
- 9.1K Talk about your situation
- 2.1K Children, parents, and families
- 1.5K Work and employment
- 784 Education
- 1.6K Housing and independent living
- 1.4K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 609 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 370 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 758 Transport and travel
- 30.3K Talk about money
- 4.2K Benefits and financial support
- 5.1K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 16.4K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 4.6K Universal Credit (UC)
- 6.2K Talk about your impairment
- 1.8K Cerebral palsy
- 856 Chronic pain and pain management
- 156 Physical and neurological impairments
- 1.1K Autism and neurodiversity
- 1.2K Mental health and wellbeing
- 322 Sensory impairments
- 815 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions