Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Zoom event: Breaking down barriers for disabled writers 27/11/20
Screenwriter and playwright Jack Thorne (most recently wrote the BBC adaptation of Philip Pullman's 'His Dark Materials') will be speaking about:
To attend you need to register before 4pm tomorrow (Wednesday 25 November) via this eventbrite link.
While the actual event will take place between 4pm - 5pm this Friday with people advised to attend 5-10 minutes early.
It'd be great if some of our budding writers could attend and report back
Want to tell us about your experience on the online community? Talk to our chatbot and let us know.
- 55.5K All Categories
- 10.8K Start here and say hello!
- 5.3K Coffee lounge
- 4.1K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.6K Research and opportunities
- 161 Community updates
- 12.3K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 845 Work and employment
- 601 Education
- 1.2K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1.1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 305 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 270 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 22.4K Talk about money
- 2.3K Benefits and financial support
- 4.5K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.9K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.7K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4.2K Talk about your impairment
- 1.4K Cerebral palsy
- 710 Chronic pain and pain management
- 720 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 774 Autism and neurodiversity
- 953 Mental health and wellbeing
- 315 Sensory impairments