Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Hi, my name is JessieCP!
Hi there I'm an adult who only just found out about my childhood diagnosis of CP a lot of my life I wondered what was up with me now knowing this things are making a bit more sense but as my deceased mother took this all medical information to her grave & growing up in Africa not sure much of my childhood medical records remain & I'm only finding out now due to health going down and wanted to join group of people going through similar challenges in adult life and find out what support is there in Northern Ireland
- 53.1K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 149 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 762 Work and employment
- 579 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 278 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 264 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.3K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.5K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 676 Chronic pain and pain management
- 700 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 751 Autism and neurodiversity
- 929 Mental health and wellbeing
- 298 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.