Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Virtual Gin Tasting with the Bobath Centre!
There's still time to sign up to our virtual gin tasting on 18th December at 7 pm.
We wanted to host something exciting for our supporters during the Christmas period so we've come up with a GIN-tastic idea!
You can join us on Friday 18th December from 7 pm over zoom for our virtual gin tasting.
Tickets are £30 and include a tasting kit which will include four miniature gins, mixers, garnishes a tasting card. You just need to provide the glassware and ice!
You can pay for your tickets on the link below with the reference 'GIN20'. Then send us an email to [email protected] to let us know you've paid and we will arrange for your kit to be sent directly to you.
We'd love to see as many of you as possible. It's a great chance to connect with your friends, family or colleagues in a fun, virtual way, from the comfort of your own home!
Specialist Information Officer and Cerebral Palsy Programme Lead
Want to tell us about your experience in the community? Talk to our chatbot and let us know.
- All Categories
- 12.8K Start here and say hello!
- 6.5K Coffee lounge
- 35 Games room
- 422 Cost of living
- 4.4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.9K Research and opportunities
- 209 Community updates
- 9.1K Talk about your situation
- 2.1K Children, parents, and families
- 1.5K Work and employment
- 784 Education
- 1.6K Housing and independent living
- 1.4K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 609 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 370 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 758 Transport and travel
- 30.3K Talk about money
- 4.2K Benefits and financial support
- 5.1K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 16.4K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 4.6K Universal Credit (UC)
- 6.2K Talk about your impairment
- 1.8K Cerebral palsy
- 856 Chronic pain and pain management
- 156 Physical and neurological impairments
- 1.1K Autism and neurodiversity
- 1.2K Mental health and wellbeing
- 322 Sensory impairments
- 815 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions