(closed) Can you help Scope improve its products? New survey (win a £50 e-voucher!) — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

(closed) Can you help Scope improve its products? New survey (win a £50 e-voucher!)

James_Scope
James_Scope Scope Posts: 16 Courageous
edited February 2021 in Research and opportunities

Hi, it's James from Scope here. 

We think it's important to hear from disabled people when we're improving our products. I have a survey for you to take part in. This time, we want to hear from you about specific pastimes and hobbies. 

The survey should take no more than 10 minutes. All completed surveys will be entered into a random prize draw with 10 lots of £50 eGift cards to be won. These eGift cards can be spent online or in shops, and won’t affect any benefits that you might receive. 

The survey will close at 9am on Monday 11th January 2021, so make sure to take part before then to be in with a chance of winning a £50 e-voucher. The winners will be emailed their eGift card by 5pm on Wednesday 13th January 2021. 

Click here to start the survey.

Everyone who take part will help improve Scope’s products and services, and contribute to our overall mission of everyday equality!

If you have any questions or any problems with the survey, you can email me via researchpanel@scope.org.uk, or you can call me on 02080 364906.

Thank you!

James, 
Panel Officer, 
Scope
James Roscow
Panel Lead, Scope

Here East Press Centre
14 East Bay Lane, Stratford, East London
E15 2GW

Click here to join Scope's Research Panel 

Comments

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Disclaimer

Our website contains links to third parties’ websites for your information only.

We have no control over the content of those sites or resources and we don’t endorse or accept liability for the content of them.

Read the full Terms and Conditions and our Community House Rules.