PIP, DLA and AA
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

Hi, my name is foskett!

foskettfoskett Member Posts: 10 Listener
edited December 2020 in PIP, DLA and AA

Replies

• foskettfoskett Member Posts: 10 Listener
    I got a 4 hours a day job does stop my pip

• chiariedschiarieds Member Posts: 7,918 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @foskett - & welcome to the community. Many people work & also get PIP. The only problem in the future might be if the work you do contradicts what you put in your next PIP form, i.e. when you get a review form for PIP.
    PIP is not means tested, so any wages you get don't matter. Does that answer your query?
  • Ross_ScopeRoss_Scope Posts: 3,105

Scope community team

edited December 2020
    Hello @foskett and welcome to the community, how are you? 

As mentioned above, PIP isn't means tested and therefore won't be impacted by receiving income from working. Unless your job contradicts the reasons for which you're receiving the benefit.

I have moved your discussion to our PIP, DLA and AA category, where you may find more useful information.
    Online Community Coordinator

Find out more about, and apply for, the Community Co-production Group.

Want to tell us about your experience on the community? Talk to our chatbot and let us know.
  • poppy123456poppy123456 Member Posts: 22,218 Disability Gamechanger
    HI,

As advised, no it doesn't. Although any other benefits you may already be claiming maybe affect by your earnings.
    Community champion and proud winner of the 2019 empowering others award. This award was given for supporting disabled people and their families for the benefit advice i have given to members here on the community.
Sign in or join us to comment.