Welcomes and introductions
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.
Receiving too many notifications? Adjust your notification settings.

Hi, my name is Czes.

GrubyGruby Member Posts: 1 Listener
I am interested kitten is still available. Thank you.

Replies

• poppy123456poppy123456 Member Posts: 22,218 Disability Gamechanger
    edited December 2020
    HI and welcome,

You have posted on the scope forum and we don't have any kittens for sale here, infact there are no for sale items anywhere on the forum.

May i ask where on the internet you seen this kiiten? This isn't the first time we've had people ask about animals here on the community.
    Community champion and proud winner of the 2019 empowering others award. This award was given for supporting disabled people and their families for the benefit advice i have given to members here on the community.
  • Adrian_ScopeAdrian_Scope Testing Team, Community Team Posts: 7,949 Scope community team
    Hello @Gruby and welcome to the community.
    To echo what Poppy has said — it would be great to know where you saw it advertised / what directed you to here? We’ve had a number of similar queries come through and no idea where they’re coming from.
    Senior Community Partner
    Scope

If you have a few minutes to spare, we'd appreciate your feedback on our online community.
Sign in or join us to comment.