If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Lunch

Options
Ibelive2020
Ibelive2020 Community member Posts: 799 Empowering
What is everyone having or had for lunch?

Comments

• janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Championing
    Options
    Late lunch roast chicken and all the trimmings 
  • chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,200 Championing
    Options
    After doing a Christmas Dinner for my son & daughter-in-law, who are in my 'bubble,' on Boxing Day, I just felt like having a day off today, so I just took a meal out of my freezer that I'd made earlier. So it's a Nigel Slater recipe that I enjoy made with spag bol sauce & courgettes.
  • Ibelive2020
    Options
    @janer1967 we had xmas lunch last fri then another roast few days later so I did not want make roast for today so we had chicken dippers homemade chips my partner had chicken mushroom pastie I made my own chilli beans and homemade chips we had sauce and bread and butter lol and @chiarieds sounds lovely x
  • woodbine
    woodbine Community member Posts: 12,139 Championing
    Options
    Had my breakfast for lunch as we didn't get up til 11-30 a.m after a very late night.

2024 Election won

• Ibelive2020
    Options
    @woodbine lol good night was it? I was up at 6.15am Haha 
  • woodbine
    woodbine Community member Posts: 12,139 Championing
    edited January 2021
    Options
    @woodbine lol good night was it? I was up at 6.15am Haha 
    Not really it was just a late night and I forgot to set the alarm ! Last year was much better than most as we spent it with our daughter and grandson.

2024 Election won

• Ibelive2020
    Options
    @woodbine ahh bless I just chilled with my partner and children films etc NYE dont bother me as I dont drink anyway so makes no difference to me ha
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 1,651 Connected
    Options
    I had Cheese sandwiches, Tesco's own Cheese and Onion crisps and a Kitkat.

And a coffee.

• Ibelive2020
    Options
    @MrAllen1976 sounds nice I'm doing a buffet for tea 
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.