Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
DWP DP UC MID?
Hello on Friday i got a payment from DWP DP UC MID, with the exact same amount as i would normally get every 2 weeks, im slightly concerned by this, Friday was a bank holiday, in the description of this payment it says its JSA with my national insurance number, am i thinking right that this is the one-off payment they are giving to people due to covid?, i haven't had anything yet regarding the transfer from ESA to UC, thanks so much. Also im suppose to be due my normal payment tomorrow, will that still happen or not?, wish they would send me a letter about this.. Also i was just re-award PIP via paper based.
Thanks so much for reading.
- 55.4K All Categories
- 10.8K Start here and say hello!
- 5.3K Coffee lounge
- 4.1K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.6K Research and opportunities
- 160 Community updates
- 12.3K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 841 Work and employment
- 601 Education
- 1.2K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1.1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 304 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 270 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 22.3K Talk about money
- 2.3K Benefits and financial support
- 4.5K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.8K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.7K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4.2K Talk about your impairment
- 1.4K Cerebral palsy
- 707 Chronic pain and pain management
- 719 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 774 Autism and neurodiversity
- 953 Mental health and wellbeing
- 315 Sensory impairments
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.