Sdp — Scope | Disability forum
Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.


gildenel Member Posts: 16 Connected
Hi, my daughter is in receipt of high rate pip for both elements, and is on universal credit, I think she should be entitled to sdp as I also get pip, I asked universal credit about this, they passed my query onto the sdp team, but they say that she should have claimed within 2 months of claiming uc, I was not in receipt of pip at that time so she would not have been eligible. Is this correct please? 



Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.