Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Should I quit
Hi all, I am new to the group and wanted advice. I am claiming UC and been awarded LCWRA, I am still receiving SSP from work but it is unlikely I will be able to return to that job as a care assistant as I now need care myself. If I were to resign from work would I be sanctioned by UC for handing my notice in. Thank you in advance Carolew
- 50.4K All Categories
- 10K Start here and say hello!
- 4.3K Coffee lounge
- 3.9K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.4K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 137 Community updates
- 11.6K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 685 Work and employment
- 540 Education
- 1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 957 Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 256 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 252 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 19.9K Talk about money
- 1.9K Benefits and financial support
- 4.3K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 11.7K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.1K Universal Credit (UC)
- 3.8K Talk about your impairment
- 1.2K Cerebral palsy
- 615 Chronic pain and pain management
- 669 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 726 Autism and neurodiversity
- 874 Mental health and wellbeing
- 291 Sensory impairments
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.