Welcomes and introductions
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

Hi, my name is xxxtentacion2021!

Hey just looking for info! Was wondering if anybody could help me in regards to how long it usually takes for Budgeting Loan to clear into my account during This Pandemic? Received a message on Monday telling me I’ll receive my money BY 18/01/21. So was wondering do I have any chance of it been in by day 3-5? As that’s usual amount of time I’m been told by others. 

Replies

• janer1967janer1967 Member Posts: 9,083 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi and welcome I dont really know the answer but if they have said by that date then anything earlier will be a bonus 
  • poppy123456poppy123456 Member Posts: 22,218 Disability Gamechanger
    HI and welcome,

Once payment has been sent then it takes 3-5 working days to go into your bank. If DWP said by the 18th then i'd be expecting it on or around that date.
    Community champion and proud winner of the 2019 empowering others award. This award was given for supporting disabled people and their families for the benefit advice i have given to members here on the community.
  • chiariedschiarieds Member Posts: 7,891 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @xxxtentacion2021 - welcome to the community from me also. Hopefully you will receive the monies shortly. Kindly let us all know how you get on, thank you. :)
Sign in or join us to comment.