Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Webinars for prospective and current disabled college and university students
February 24th Introduction to learning technology.
March 17th Know your learning style and personality traits.
April 28th Introduction to notetaking and notemaking.
May 26th Tips and hints for STEMM subjects
June 30th Thrive not strive at university.You will need to book a place to ensure you receive the information needed to get the most out of the sessions which are interactive:
As always, please let me know if you have any questions
- 55.3K All Categories
- 10.8K Start here and say hello!
- 5.3K Coffee lounge
- 4.1K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.6K Research and opportunities
- 160 Community updates
- 12.3K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 840 Work and employment
- 600 Education
- 1.2K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1.1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 302 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 270 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 22.3K Talk about money
- 2.3K Benefits and financial support
- 4.5K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.8K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.7K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4.2K Talk about your impairment
- 1.4K Cerebral palsy
- 705 Chronic pain and pain management
- 718 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 774 Autism and neurodiversity
- 953 Mental health and wellbeing
- 314 Sensory impairments