Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Virtual Fitness Classes
Scope, CP Sport and Inclusfit have joined forces to bring you online virtual fitness classes which are inclusive to all. Every Tuesday throughout February at 5 pm-5.45 pm Sam will be delivering a range of classes:
Rockbox- Tuesday 2nd Feb - 5.00pm-5.45pm
Zumba- Tuesday 9th Feb - 5.00pm-5.45pm
"No floor" HITT- Tuesday 16th Feb - 5.00pm-5.45pm
Fitness Pilates- Tuesday 23rd Feb - 5.00pm-5.45pm
All classes and exercises are tailored to your ability with adaptations throughout.
CP Sport paid members - £5 for all 4 or £2.50 per class
Non-members- £12 for all 4 or £3.00 per session
We hope you can join us for all or some of the sessions!
Specialist Information Officer and Cerebral Palsy Programme Lead
Want to tell us about your experience in the community? Talk to our chatbot and let us know.
- 55.3K All Categories
- 10.8K Start here and say hello!
- 5.3K Coffee lounge
- 4.1K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.6K Research and opportunities
- 160 Community updates
- 12.3K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 840 Work and employment
- 600 Education
- 1.2K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1.1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 303 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 270 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 22.3K Talk about money
- 2.3K Benefits and financial support
- 4.5K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.8K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.7K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4.2K Talk about your impairment
- 1.4K Cerebral palsy
- 706 Chronic pain and pain management
- 718 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 774 Autism and neurodiversity
- 953 Mental health and wellbeing
- 314 Sensory impairments