Hu — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hu

Options
lewissayner
lewissayner Community member Posts: 45 Listener
Can people stop trying to message negative messages to me please on my posts as it’s not nice to pick on others for the way they work. If you don’t like what i put on here why message. If you haven’t got anything nice to say keep it to yourself and stop upsetting me. I can’t help the way I work or what I say so please can you respect that and accept it

Comments

• Ross_Alumni
    Ross_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,652 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @lewissayner

I'm sorry to hear that you feel as though people are picking on you. I'm sure that nobody intended to upset you in any way but I'm certain they will take your words on board. 
    Online Community Coordinator

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Did you receive a helpful reply to your discussion? Fill out our feedback form and let us know about it.
  • woodbine
    woodbine Community member Posts: 11,629 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Sometimes its just the way people say things when posting online and they come across differently than they intend.
    It's just the way the online world works, some of the things I read on facebook make my hair curl (what bit I have), but it's my choice to use facebook, if you see what I mean.
    As Ross says i'm sure no one sets out intentionally to upset you personally.
    2024 The year of the general election...the time for change is coming 💡

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.