Coffee lounge
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

Hu

lewissaynerlewissayner Member Posts: 45 Listener
Can people stop trying to message negative messages to me please on my posts as it’s not nice to pick on others for the way they work. If you don’t like what i put on here why message. If you haven’t got anything nice to say keep it to yourself and stop upsetting me. I can’t help the way I work or what I say so please can you respect that and accept it

Replies

• Ross_ScopeRoss_Scope Posts: 3,229

Scope community team

Hi @lewissayner

I'm sorry to hear that you feel as though people are picking on you. I'm sure that nobody intended to upset you in any way but I'm certain they will take your words on board. 
    Online Community Coordinator

Find out more about, and apply for, the Community Co-production Group.

Want to tell us about your experience on the community? Talk to our chatbot and let us know.
  • woodbinewoodbine Community Co-Production Group Posts: 3,798 Disability Gamechanger
    Sometimes its just the way people say things when posting online and they come across differently than they intend.
    It's just the way the online world works, some of the things I read on facebook make my hair curl (what bit I have), but it's my choice to use facebook, if you see what I mean.
    As Ross says i'm sure no one sets out intentionally to upset you personally.
    my advice is given freely and is correct to the best of my knowledge.
Sign in or join us to comment.