Universal Credit
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

I'm on UC LCWRA, and my partner gets CE and CA. DO we need to pay for prescriptions and dental work?

hello20hello20 Member Posts: 93 Connected
edited January 29 in Universal Credit
may i ask im on uc get lwrca an partner gets career element  an careers allowance thats deducted in uc do we need pay for medication an dental treatments


Sign in or join us to comment.