Coffee lounge
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.
Receiving too many notifications? Adjust your notification settings.

Does anyone watch dancing on ice?

berry123berry123 Member Posts: 128 Courageous
edited February 1 in Coffee lounge
Cant wait for sunday dancing on ice I want hamish to win.

Replies

• Cher_ScopeCher_Scope Community Team Posts: 2,699 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @berry123

I haven't been watching Dancing on Ice but heard a few celebs have dropped out, including Billie Faiers :(  Are you still enjoying it?
    Online Community Co-ordinator

Want to tell us about your experience on the community? Talk to our chatbot and let us know. 
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Listener
    I used to, 2 or 3 years back Coleen Nolan was in it wearing very revealing costumes, and I've fancied her ever since! Not keen on some of the Judges though, there's that one guy who tries to be the Ice skating version of Craig Revel-Horwood, only even more annoying.

• woodbinewoodbine Member Posts: 2,895 Disability Gamechanger
    No I gave up watching it along with strictly, just the same old same old with new faces.
  • EllestarEllestar Member Posts: 16 Connected
    I love Dancing on Ice, because I love ice skating, Torvill and Dean and the show itself.
  • berry123berry123 Member Posts: 128 Courageous
    Same me I never miss the show 
  • cupcake88cupcake88 Member Posts: 724 Pioneering
    I love dancing on Ice this year the celebs seem to be dropping out quick so early in the show . I want Hamish and his partner to win and the gymnast who replaced Denise it amazes me how they celebs managed to learn how to do that in like 6 months but I think like strictly they do have some people who can skate quite good like they have people who can dance good in strictly that guarantees they will get good people . 
Sign in or join us to comment.