Feeling like I’m relapsing again not coping well — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Feeling like I’m relapsing again not coping well

Options
Hi every one 

Its started snowing in my area I have been dreading snow for months . Snow /ice triggers bad memories for my self . As soon as I see snow my ptsd is triggered even seeing it on telly makes me really I’ll . It could be the tiniest amount of snow and my ptsd is triggered . I can see it snowing outside it’s not settling but I’m in a massive panic . 

I have spoken to the crisis team today and there gonna get my nurse to call me tomorrow . I feel like I’m relapsing again the voices in my head are getting louder and I can see the devil again he’s out side my window in my garden my partner said there’s nothing there but I see the horned creature I’m very scared . I just took a diazepam on top of my other medications and still feel panicked . 

I’m trying to distract my self so I have come on here but I’m looking out the window and it’s still there . 

Comments

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.