Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
PIP Assessment - Independent Assessment Services
I havent had my date through for my PIP assessment but i do know the assessors will be IAS - I called the PIP and they gave me the number. I was just a bit worried the letter getting lost in the post even though they have my mobile number too. I spoke to a lovely guy who did say there is a possibility i may not even need one depending on answers and evidence provided. But just in case i do - what type of questions will I be asked and what sort of preparation do i need to do. A friend of mine did apply after me and has her assessment date for this week.
Reading some of the threads its like you got to prepare for a sort of presentation with Q&A's. Any help much appreciated.
- 53.1K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 149 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 762 Work and employment
- 578 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 277 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 264 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.2K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.5K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 676 Chronic pain and pain management
- 700 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 751 Autism and neurodiversity
- 929 Mental health and wellbeing
- 298 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.