What is your favourite advert on tv — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

What is your favourite advert on tv

Options
Lisatho11987777
Lisatho11987777 Scope Member Posts: 5,911 Disability Gamechanger
My two favourites at the moment are the m&s  valentine food advert 

The 2nd advert is the gaming advert when the boy is in a wheel chair and they have face time I think its so lovely ?

Comments

0898 Community member Posts: 21 Connected
    Options
    the flash cleaner with the dog singing i know there was lots of mud 
  • Drumbrick_1
    Drumbrick_1 Community member Posts: 10 Listener
    Options
    The latest Kit-Kat advert is brilliant and funny.....its not on often enough. I even bought a packet of Kit-Kat because of it....
  • deanna
    deanna Community member Posts: 17 Connected
    Options
    None of them.  I must be a mutant because I like downloading TV programmes so I don't have to watch any ads!
  • Lisatho11987777
    Options
    @deanna I think I see more of them since the pandemic lol ?
  • leeCal
    leeCal Community member Posts: 7,550 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    The Dior advert where she sings “I wanna swing from the chandeliers...”

“This is my simple religion. No need for temples. No need for complicated philosophy. Your own mind, your own heart is the temple. Your philosophy is simple kindness.” 
    ― Dalai Lama XIV

• Lisatho11987777
    Options
    @leeCal I havent seen that one yet 
  • leeCal
    leeCal Community member Posts: 7,550 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Oh yes, you’re in a different area I was forgetting, it’s a good advert and a great song. If you google ‘I wanna swing from the chandeliers ‘ the advert comes up.

“This is my simple religion. No need for temples. No need for complicated philosophy. Your own mind, your own heart is the temple. Your philosophy is simple kindness.” 
    ― Dalai Lama XIV

• Lisatho11987777
    Options
    @leeCal thank you I love it ?
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 1,651 Connected
    Options
    Some of the old adverts of the 70s and 80s were classic, especially the Green X Code ads starring the late David Prowse, and the OXO ads starring the late Lynda Bellingham as the Mum.

• jsmith8899
    jsmith8899 Community member Posts: 32 Courageous
    Options
    Not sure about the rest of the year but the Coca Cola Christmas Advert and the Toys 'R Us at that time used to looove those haha
  • Lisatho11987777
    Options
    @jsmith8899 I like the cola advert when the little girl dad forgets to post her letter and gets all the way to the north pole and father Xmas  drives him back in the lorry and gives him  his letter and his daughter comes out the house 
  • jsmith8899
    jsmith8899 Community member Posts: 32 Courageous
    Options
    I dont least remember ever seeing that one, the one I was thinking of is all those lorries its the ending the saying forgot how the lyrics went though haha

Sorry if this is a bit off topic but when this person on youtube tried making the actual original (though without the reason obviously as to why its called Coca Cola or Coke for the shorter name for it) was essentially developed by a pharmacist or chemist I think back then really as an energy drink,has gone through quite a few changes since to what it is now though
  • RichardLel
    RichardLel Community member Posts: 48 Courageous
    Options
    Uk Curry’s PC World advert with Darth Vader from Star Wars inspecting Curry Pc world sales assistant lined up with their electrical goods on the hanger deck. I wondered to myself they got ultimate boss! 

Usualy anything with animals like the early Walls Sausages Adverts, with the talking dog, I do wonder any one phoned up the company and said ‘sauages’?
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 1,651 Connected
    Options
    The current "Go Compare" ad with the "Italian" Opera singer, apparently the Opera singer's Welsh!

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.