Universal Credit
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

Fit note for partner

em1711em1711 Member Posts: 14 Listener
Hi, just a quick question here. I've read on the NHS website that I can speak to a gp on behalf of someone, I'm just wondering if I can speak to the gp and ask for the fit/sick not for uc for my fiancé. He's severely anxious and refuses to speak to them himself. Thanks :) 


Sign in or join us to comment.