PIP, DLA and AA
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

Why is my MR decision taking so long?

lisalocket43lisalocket43 Member Posts: 10 Listener
edited February 16 in PIP, DLA and AA
Why is my mandatory reconsideration taking so long, I scored 6pts dl and 4 mobility for skeletol issues spondylosis, but have suffered severe anxiety and depression for 14 years, which have become even more worse in the past year and recently diagnosed with thunderclap headaches I take a lot of medication which can make me feel quite ill and cause anxiety to worsen, but I manage to keep a part time job in a very small newsagents I do 2.5 hrs few times a week, and I was refused pip because they think because I work in customer service I don’t qualify for that side of pip, I do have a lot of support I’m not shelf stacking (like I said the newsagents is very very small) I basically stand in while the owner is getting supplies and stacking the minimal shelf’s, but my claim has been going on for some time, has anyone else waited so long for there m.r. Decision, a family member wrote a letter for me explaining the points I think I should have scored and feel it’s unfair to judge just because I try to work, they really don’t understand how very difficult it is for me, I’m taken to work and fetched back I’m in constant anxiety state but I’m trying to fight this, on top of being in severe pain.

Replies

Sign in or join us to comment.