Can you do anything if you're awarded the same amount on award review but think you should get more? — Scope | Disability forum
Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.

Can you do anything if you're awarded the same amount on award review but think you should get more?

Carlbenn_88
Carlbenn_88 Member Posts: 40 Listener
edited February 2021 in PIP, DLA, and AA
So I'm on a other forum and some guy has been awarded the same amount on his award review but he thinks he should of gain more points ..... Is there anything he can do? Or would you all advice challenging it as he could loose it all ? any responses I receive I will pass onto him thank you 

Comments

• mikehughescq
    mikehughescq Posts: 8,847 Connected
    You want this forum to advise an anonymous person in another forum and for that advice to be relayed by you? Can I be the first to say “I don’t think so”. 

If someone wants advice they should start with a welfare rights adviser. Advice should never be related through a third party. If that person actually wants advice from here they should create an account here. 

All that aside the only correct answer here is that it is impossible to assess the risk in a specific case on an Internet forum. It takes one to one advice. 

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.