PIP, DLA and AA
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

Can you do anything if you're awarded the same amount on award review but think you should get more?

Carlbenn_88Carlbenn_88 Member Posts: 40 Listener
edited February 19 in PIP, DLA and AA
So I'm on a other forum and some guy has been awarded the same amount on his award review but he thinks he should of gain more points ..... Is there anything he can do? Or would you all advice challenging it as he could loose it all ? any responses I receive I will pass onto him thank you 

Replies

• mikehughescqmikehughescq Member Posts: 6,009 Disability Gamechanger
    You want this forum to advise an anonymous person in another forum and for that advice to be relayed by you? Can I be the first to say “I don’t think so”. 

If someone wants advice they should start with a welfare rights adviser. Advice should never be related through a third party. If that person actually wants advice from here they should create an account here. 

All that aside the only correct answer here is that it is impossible to assess the risk in a specific case on an Internet forum. It takes one to one advice. 
Sign in or join us to comment.