Nighbourhood Watch — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Nighbourhood Watch

Options
coylygirl
coylygirl Community member Posts: 283 Pioneering
I wondered if any of you had experience of the above.  I live in a small village and I think we would all really benefit both from the added security and peace of mind that the scheme would bring and a heightened sense of community.  The pandemic has already brought the village together in assisting the elderly and vulnerable and I have made loads of new friends with my neighbours and through the village Fb page.  I just wondered how much work is involved - I have bipolar so have manic and depressive episodes so can't always be relied upon to see tasks through.  As the person who has started the ball rolling, I presume that I would be nominated as co-ordinator but I would hope to delegate tasks.  Any thoughts on this would be much appreciated.  TIA 

Comments

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.