Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Adrian_Scope Posts: 11,298 Online Community Programme Lead
edited October 2021 in Benefits and income

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our Disability Energy Support webpage.