Pip

scouser77
scouser77 Community member Posts: 24 Listener
I had a pip refused by a judge and 2 Doctor's .i was told I could do things I cant I sent prof in ftom my care team my doctor with a mri scan and hospital notes from my metal health team and the diabetes team . Got told by the judge and doctors they agree with the pip award notice ill get nothing ..

Comments

• janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,922 Championing
    Hi @scouser77 I am sorry to hear your PIP tribhnal wasnt a success was this your first claim ? 
  • scouser77
    Hi janer1967
    No.my needs changed having metal health issues .and trying to take my own life .which went wrong .but yes I had a call and lost judge agreed with the face to face which was horfble to atend
  • janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,922 Championing
    I'm really sorry to hear that did you get any help with the process eg mr or tribunal 
  • scouser77
    Hi thank you for replying to my father . He is very poorly and is on a lot more meds for pain to his back from his injury . The best advice we got was to try again so waiting for the pack to arrive .then we will try are best to fill it in 
  • Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 11,648 Online Community Programme Lead
    @scouser77, applying again using the same information and evidence isn't likely to change the outcome. Would you be able to reach out to an advice agency with support filling in the form? 
  • scouser77
    Hi 
    What like cab or something simalr