Hi, I'm sharongabrielle16! Could someone help me with my PIP MR? — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, I'm sharongabrielle16! Could someone help me with my PIP MR?

Options
sharongabrielle16
sharongabrielle16 Community member Posts: 1 Listener
edited March 2021 in PIP, DLA, and AA
hi im new to this forum and about to start a pip mandatory reconsideration,i received zero points and everything written in there letter was wrong.i have bronchiectasis+mental health issues,can anyone help with how to fill it out.also going to call and ask for the assessment report, thanks

Comments

• Cher_Alumni
    Cher_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,741 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hello @sharongabrielle16 and welcome to our community.

I'm sorry to hear that you received zero points, it can be extremely frustrating but I'm sure our community can help.  A good tip is to look at the PIP descriptors to be sure of which activity you think you should have scored points on.  Once this is clear, you need to give reasons why you believe you should have scored points, alongside some examples of what happened the last time you tried this activity (including details about who was there and where you were).

Good luck, and please ask any more questions as we'd love to support you through this.  

Also, I've tweaked your post title and moved this thread to our PIP, DLA and AA discussion group just to ensure it's in a more visible spot.  Let us know how you get on :)
    Online Community Co-ordinator

Want to tell us about your experience on the online community?  Talk to our chatbot and let us know.

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
  • janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi and welcome 

You need to go through each descriptor and give at least 2 examples of what happens when you try and do task 

How you do it   what happened, can you do it using suds or support   does someone help you. If you cant do it why not , can you do it safely , reliably and repeatedly . Are there any consequences of doing it 

Hope this helps there is also lots of info in our PIP section 
  • woodbine
    woodbine Community member Posts: 11,621 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @sharongabrielle16 welcome to scope, if possible I would contact your local welfare rights and ask for advice, it may be by phone but they are excellent.
    2024 The year of the general election...the time for change is coming 💡

• hollymurray40
    hollymurray40 Community member Posts: 9 Listener
    Options
    @sharongabrielle16 any update from your MR? :) 

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.